

Well, we have gotten ready to go to the gym and I put her in one of the outfits I bought her yesterday. Showed Tammy the clothes and she just loved them, and was telling me that David had a hard time getting the Minnie Mouse shirt off of her last night. I know they must have because she got it out of the bag the minute we got home and wore it to take her nap in and then wanted to wear it home. Hannah is so easy to please when it comes to clothes.
When we get back from the gym then Landen and Leighton are suppose to come over, so we will have to hurry back from the gym. I had planned on Hannah and me going out to lunch but that is okay we can always do that tomorrow, so it was no big deal to change our plans. Tammy and I talked about me taking her to eat more to teach her patience because when Hannah is through eating them she is ready to go and if your aren't done then you better hurry up. I know it will be easier to teach her this if it is just her and me going to eat. She is always so much better when it is just the two of us than having others join us. So now we have two assignments, learning patience after eating and potty training. Got my hands full for a few weeks.

I'm with Hannah when I'm done eating I 'm ready to go!! LOL I HATE sitting at the table once I'm done!
ReplyDelete