Answer to Linda's comment. It is so true Linda. I grew up being raised as a Baptist but also had a wonderful Grandmother that I would spend lots of time with reading the Bible. She was Penacostal and some of her beliefs were different than Baptists but that was okay, it gave me a better understanding that it didn't matter what title you put on your religion, just so long has you believed in God and that Jesus gave his life to save us.
I am so proud and admire Ricky J. because he has grown into such a "superman" in my eyes. He sometimes has a better knowledge of being forgiving than I do. I am also so proud that he understands the importance of raising his little ones in church. Never could get him to go when he was young, but that didn't matter because I believe he knew about God and he always tried to be understanding of his fellow humans. He married a wonderful young christian lady, your daughter, Wendy. She has been a blessing to our family and I am so glad she entered our sons life and married him. They go together so well and no one could have been a better match for our son. We love her so very much.
I miss our talks and someday I hope we can both make the time to get together and start doing it again.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment