

Then 10/31/08 came and it was my birthday and Halloween. Rick and I went to the doctor early that morning and it made my day because all my blood work came out very good and he took me off of my cholesterol pills saying I didn’t need them anymore. I was singing and dancing all morning. Think I was getting on Rick’s nerves because his results weren’t as good as mine. Sorry love. I guess it pays to like to eat fish.
We then spent the rest of the day cleaning because I was getting ready for all the family to come the next day to celebrate my birthday with me. We were suppose to go out to eat at 4:30 pm that afternoon, but after the doc's we went to IHOP for breakfast (we were starving because we had to fast for our blood work) and I guess we just weren't hungry enough to spend the money. However, I had a wonderful time passing out candy to the little ones that came to see us that evening. Afterwards, Rick and Wendy brought over Landen and Leighton and we got to take them to some of our friends doors to do a little trick or treating over here. They were so cute! However, I could shoot myself because I didn't get any pics. I am sure their Mom did.
I do have a couple that CP's Mom took to share with you.
We then spent the rest of the day cleaning because I was getting ready for all the family to come the next day to celebrate my birthday with me. We were suppose to go out to eat at 4:30 pm that afternoon, but after the doc's we went to IHOP for breakfast (we were starving because we had to fast for our blood work) and I guess we just weren't hungry enough to spend the money. However, I had a wonderful time passing out candy to the little ones that came to see us that evening. Afterwards, Rick and Wendy brought over Landen and Leighton and we got to take them to some of our friends doors to do a little trick or treating over here. They were so cute! However, I could shoot myself because I didn't get any pics. I am sure their Mom did.
I do have a couple that CP's Mom took to share with you.

No comments:
Post a Comment