Friday, November 7, 2008

TGIF

Well, today is Friday and the weekend is coming. Got lots to do over the weekend. Since Rick and I are trying to save our money not knowing how things will pan out economically for us, I no longer have a yard man and am trying to do it myself. So I will have to work into my heavy weekend schedule a time to work in my yard.

The Christmas lights guy called and I told him we won't be putting up the lights this year. Trying to save that money along with the electricity that it uses.

However, I am glad to see that gas prices are going down so much, now it doesn't costs us between $200 to $250/week on gas anymore. Rick's and my fill-ups went down from $80/85 to now $45/50. That is a huge savings over a weeks time since he fills up twice and I fill up once a week. We are really working hard to save money because we know I will need a new car soon and he may also.

We now only go out to eat 1 or 2 times a week and then at home the rest of the time. Saves us some dollars. Just trying to save were we can, but still have some fun and live day to day.

CP is sleeping like a little princess and waiting for her to wake up so we can play some more before she goes home for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment