Saturday, November 8, 2008

Last Night

Ricky and Wendy brought the little ones over before CP went home and Landen and CP got to play for a little bit.

Then big Rick and Ricky went to Popeyes and picked us up some chicken so we could visit for a while. I sat at the little table with Landen and he and I got to eat together. They have their weekend full so it was the only time we would have a chance to be with Landen and Leighton.
I bet you that by next month Leighton is going to be a full fledge walker. Since I will be watching both of them on December 6th I bet she is going to be getting around like there is no tomorrow.

December 6th is our Christmas time here in Savannah so if the weather is not too cold I think I might take them up to the clubhouse to see Santa. We will have to see what the weather is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment