Monday, November 17, 2008

So Upset

I tell you I am so upset. Went to let Mirabelle outside and down comes a car on Cobblestone. A dad driving with his two little ones in the front seat. Now mind you the little girl was sitting in the front seat without a seat belt, bad enough right? Wrong, the little boy (who couldn't have been older than 2) was standing, yes standing on the floorboard in front of his sister.

I tell you, these parents have no brains. It just takes one time of having to slam on your brakes and then those kids will be lucky if they don't get hurt. I will lay you a bet that some of these parents are the same ones that couldn't understand how a parent could accidentally forget about their child in the car. Well they probably never do because they are in the front seat with them. Okay, I had my say. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

1 comment:

  1. The truth is that parents have been turned into CPS for happenings like this and the children taken away til the issue was investigated, etc. I don't think that's a good thing for the children or the parents involved. I just hope and pray they begin to use the child seats and seat belts as required by law. It is horrifying to think how badly they could be hurt in one quick stop by the parent due to a dog, another child etc running out in front of their car. I understand you being upset cause I hate to see that too.

    ReplyDelete