Thursday, November 6, 2008

Caught Up

Now I am caught up to the current moment of time. Today since CP's little Thursday playdate left to go back home to California, I decided to make it a special day. However CP had other plans.
When her Mom brought her this morning she told me that CP was already telling her about our day and what we were going to do. She wanted to go SHOPPING! So young and already a shopper.
So we got ready and left and I was headed to the mall but decided to make a quick stop at Toys R Us to get her something special for today. Big mistake!
After we shopped then we rode the Elmo and Bert and Ernie rides in the front of the store. Off we were and CP decided on waffles. So we made a stop at Le Peep's for her waffle before we headed on home.
She was so cute playing with her Ice Cream Cones, Cookware and McDonalds food. She is just going to make somebody a good little homemaker. Of course that is years and years down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment