Thursday, November 13, 2008

Staying Young

I have come to realize how one can stay young after your kids are grown and that is by having a little one around in your life on a day to day basis. I enjoy doing this with my grandbabies but that is only when I see them, however when you have a little one every day it is just that much better.

I didn't realize this until CP came into my life and now is a little older and we get to enjoy so many things that are so much fun. For some reason we forget these little enjoyments after our kids grow up.

The little things you see through a child's eyes and they are:
Watercoloring
Finger Painting
Tea Parties and dressing up
Coloring
Doing Puzzles
Building things with blocks, etc.
Making things out of Playdough or clay

and especially playing in the bathtub after you have the paint all over you. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment