Well I must say this is the first Christmas where I am done with shopping early. Been slim pickins this year due to the money situation but will make sure the little ones have a Christmas. We didn't even do any decorating this year except for a tree. Rick and I decided to not buy each other anything this year because we get what we need during the year if we need it and Santa can't afford me a new car yet so I will just wait. LOL I am going to try to go to the Christmas Eve service at church this year, never been and always wanted to go. Shall see.
Well last day to have little bit until the 29th, sure will miss her. She is growing and growing by the day and I know she will have changed so much when I see her again. Little ones grow up way too fast. She is getting at that helpful age where she wants to help me in the kitchen. She helped me fix tea yesterday and she told Mr. Rick when he got home that she made it and he had to be patient until it was done (not realizing of course it had been ready for some time). Can't wait until she and I bake cookies together, etc. Sure do love her.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment