Monday, December 8, 2008

This Past Weekend

This past Sunday was our church's Christmas play, which was just as good as it has been the past few years that I have gone. Sheila went with me again this year like she did last year and she loved it also. Since no one else went with us, Sheila and I made a girl's day outing out of it and went to Red Lobster for lunch after church. We then went and did some shopping and then we stopped at the grocery store to get the stuff so I could make Dad a stew. He is such a big tough man or at least he thinks he is. He went to work on Saturday and became really sick and still, even with me telling not to push himself, went back to work on Sunday morning. He said he was going to work so we could buy Christmas for the little ones. I tell you, he can be so stubborn sometimes. But he has always been this way, so it doesn't surprise me at all that he still his. However, when he isn't at work then he becomes a Moma's baby and wants taken care of when he is home. So I do, because I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment