Well we went Christmas shopping early this morning at Target and I got Leighton and Landen some toys. Hannah wanted a Yo Gabba Gabba movie so I bought that. Everything was fine and she showed no interest whatsoever in what I had picked up for them so we went to Le Peep to eat a mid-breakfast. What an angel.
Then we got home and I took her out of the car seat and she started yelling Help! Help! Toys. Wasn't sure what she was talking about. She fought me all the way into the house and was crying real buffalo tears. I kept saying baby what is wrong. And she kept yelling toys. I tried to give her everything and she was throwing them down and having a knock down drag out fit. Then it hit me.
She thought the toys I bought for Landen were hers. So I said you want to go to the car. She walked to the back of the van and yelled toys. I said those are Landen's and you got a movie. She wouldn't have anything to do with that answer. So guess what she is playing with right now. Yes, Landen's toys.
So I have learned that she doesn't understand what it really means when you are buying toys for other kids and we will not be going Christmas shopping anymore together. LOL
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL!! That's sooo funny!! Bag them up and give them to Landen when she's done he will NEVER know the difference!!! :)
ReplyDelete