Well we went to the gym and then we were leaving out of the parking lot. CP said stop! Eat at the house top. She was talking about McDonald's. Now mind you I haven't eaten at a McDonald's in probably 20 years. Anyway she wanted a happy meal because she wanted one of the Madagascar's. Evidently she knew about them. So she got her prize and played with it for a matter of a few seconds and decided they weren't for her. However, I know Landen will like them so we are going to start collecting them to replace the Yo Gabba Gabba's that she took yesterday that I bought for him. I know Landen will think these are cool because they talk.
Worst meal I ever ate but don't think there is anywhere I could take us both for $6.00 and get a toy with it. LOL
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment