Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Catching Up

Well, I am a little behind on my blogging. Have been pretty busy. Christmas was wonderful. We spent Christmas Eve at home just the 3 of us, Rick, Donella and myself. However, I went with Donella to Clyde and Wendy's church for their Christmas Eve service and I was so glad I did. It was a very special service to me and it was so close since their church is at the Savannah Elementary school.

Christmas Day we spent with the Russell's and Munroe's. We had brunch with Landen, Leighton, Ricky J. and Wendy. You can see the pics on Wendy's blog. Can't believe I forgot my camera but with all the gifts to put in the car, it just slipped my mind. It was so much fun watching the little ones open their gifts. I think besides Christmas being Jesus' birthday it is also about the little ones.

After we were through and watched the kids play for a while we came home so they could get some rest and I had to cook the dressing and green bean casserole for later that evening. Then that evening we went and spent it with Linda, Craig and all the Russell Frisco family which we have never done because usually Linda and Craig are in Oklahoma. It was so nice that Linda and Craig opened up their home to all of us. (Also see the pics on Wendy's blog). We had a wonderful time and then we came home for a much needed rest.

Missed seeing my youngest one and his family this year but never heard from them about the plans but I am sure they had a wonderful Christmas with Valerie's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment