Well Rick got up this morning and headed back to work after his long vacation so CP and I are on our own and will be getting back to our normal schedule. My, how little ones grow up so very fast. It just seems like yesterday when our special little Landen was born and then like yesterday when I started keeping this wonderful 3 month old baby and then IT SURE doesn't seem like almost a year since our beautiful baby granddaughter, Leighton was born. Time just goes too too swift in our lives and it needs to slow down some.
Rick and Wendy took us to this marvelous Hamburger place Saturday and it was just too good to mention. I could only eat a half of one they are so big and the bun it very tasty.
Now I think I have caught up with most of the events that have happened since last year so WELCOME 2009.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment