Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Weekend of Fun

Well Friday since I got off early I was able to go eat lunch with two girlfriends and enjoy some Adult conversation for a change. Then that evening we went and watch Landen and Leighton and came to realize that no matter how much we love watching them, we just can't do it on Friday night anymore. Rick had to work the next day and only managed getting 3 1/2 hours sleep, which in my world for his age and his sleeping problem, can be a dangerous event if he happens to fall asleep on the way home from work.

Saturday I woke up with a headache (guess to the storm that was coming) so I rested most of the day and then Rick and I went to eat dinner at my favorite Irish pub in Frisco, Irish Rover, and they had a band playing, which was an A+ so hubby and I were in our 20's again enjoying something we haven't done in such a very, very long, long time.

Sunday I got up and cleaned house and then we met Becky and Mike for dinner to celebrate her birthday that we didn't get to celebrate earlier. We went to Ralph's Seafood on 75 and enjoyed an evening of Adult conversation and just had a good visit and good food.

Monday we were invited over to Ricky J's and Wendy's for a meal from what I was told and once we got there realized it was a swimming party also. So we had to come back home to get our bathing suits so we could join everyone. No pics included since we had to leave. LOL We didn't have any plans for Monday until we got that sweet call from our son, Ricky J. inviting us over, otherwise we were just planning on spending a quiet resting day. Linda and Craig were there also and we got to plan with Landen in the pool. He was very entertaining with his little skits of Animals that he was putting on for me and Mimi. He was very happy to be the center of attention with his Mimi and Nana, I am sure.

Well that is about it and if I get a chance I will post what we are doing every weekend. So far we are pretty booked all the way through July.

No comments:

Post a Comment