Well, bless Tammy and David. I didn't know but they are picking up cutie pie between 10:30 and 11:00 this morning so my holiday will be starting off earlier than expected. This is great because I didn't know how I was going to get everything that I need to do done.
Today I have to run to Wal-Mart to pick up the Tea for the party tomorrow. Then at 2 pm. I was invited to have lunch with some girl friends and didn't know I would be able to go until last night. Then Rick and I get the pleasure of taking care of Landen and Leighton this evening after Rick gets home and gets cleaned up and we grab a bite to eat.
Tomorrow I will probably sleep in since it will be late tonight before we get home. Then have a party starting at 3 pm until 5 pm for Savannah to kick off the opening of the pool.
Sunday suppose to take Becky out for her birthday. Couldn't do it on her birthday so we had to move it to this weekend.
Then Monday it will be time to clean house, etc. No time to rest for the busy life. LOL
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment