Well we just got back at a little after 1 today. She wouldn't leave me alone about going because she was just too, too excited, so we left at 9:30 this morning and I just took a long way around to get there to waste some time. We were the first ones there and was at the gate at 5 minutes till. We got the table by the sandbox so I could watch her play and we took all her sand toys with us.
The water was oh so cold. I mean oh so cold but Cutie Pie would not be stopped. She plunged right in so I had to follow with freezing water and all. Then it warmed up once I got all the way wet so she had the right idea and to just plunge in. We swam until a little after 11 am and then I noticed her lips were turning purple. So I grabbed her up and said that is enough young lady, your lips are purple meaning you are cold. She cried a little, nothing bad and then we had a snack and I let her play in the sandbox the rest of the time. Took her to the showers and cleaned her up and then we went to the restroom to get dressed. She wanted Sonic afterwards so that is were we went and she had her Hot Dog and Chocolate Shake. She ate all the hot dog but you know how she is on the shake. Most is still left.
She said she had so much fun that she needed to tell Mommy all about it. LOL
I told her if she didn't get upset when we were leaving we would come back tomorrow so she was a perfect angel when we got ready to leave. I think I am more tired than she is.
Now don't get me wrong she was a lot of fun last year but this year doesn't even compare. She is so wonderful to take to the pool and we played and played and played in the water. I had such a blast with her.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That sounds awesome! You're in for a fantastic summer my friend!
ReplyDelete