Here is a picture of the Easter Bunny which my little Landen wasn't crazy about.
And the grown kiddos!
Tired from hunting the eggs!
Little Leighton having fun with her bubby Landen rocking in the chair!
Even got to see the other love of my life who was there hunting eggs!

Looks like you guys had a blast with the Easter Bunny and all the festivities yesterday. Great pictures! Happy Easter to you and Rick!
ReplyDeleteWow! looks like fun. Hope you all are doing well. Was it only for small kids?? Wish we would have known even though my kids are a little older they still get a kick out of fun family stuff. :) Take care. Have a great Easter.
ReplyDeleteValerie, it was only for the very small ones. Hopefully we will have something out here where it will be more for your kids age. I think they are starting a Friday night at the movies and showing them outside with popcorn, etc. I know Jonathon and Ashleigh would like that. I will try to find out more information.
ReplyDelete