Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Playing with Friends

We had a wonderful day with our little friends today. Here we are playing dress-up and putting on make-up.

Here I am with some white eyeshadow on my lips.


Well, then I got tired from all the work of looking pretty.

Decided I needed to drive their motorcycle around.


Had to dress-up to go to the mall this evening with Mommy, Daddy and Gammy to see the Easter bunny. Hope they get her to sit and get pictures. Got this cute dress at Sears last week when they were having a 50% off sale on some clothes. I just think it is adorable. I love to buy clothes for her and dress her up. Told Rick, now I know what all the Mom's talk about with they have little girls. I think he feels the same. He is just so crazy about this little one. Still love my boys though.

No comments:

Post a Comment