Last night I fixed this for Rick and myself and he just loved it and said it was like Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes on top. I will definitly fix this again but will omit the Parsley.
2 lbs. Ground Beef
1 med. Onion, Chopped
2 cans (14 1/2 ozs. each) Diced Tomatoes, undrained
2 cans Peas, drained
2/3 cups Ketchup
1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Parsley (I would omit)
2 tablespoons All-purpose Flour
2 teaspoons Beef Bouillon granules
2 teaspoons Dried Marjoram
1 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Pepper
6 cups Hot-Mashed Potatoes (Prepared with Milk and Butter)
2 Eggs
In a skilled, cook the beef and onions until done then drain. Stir in tomatoes, peas, ketchup, parsley, flour, bouillon and seasonings. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Pour into an ungreased 3-quart baking dish. Combine the potatoes with the eggs. Drop by 1/2 cupfuls onto the beef mixture. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly and potatoes are light browned. Yield 12 servings. More like 4 for hubbies size of appetite.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment