Monday, March 16, 2009

Having Fun
















Well Saturday we had the pleasure and honor of having Landen all day since Rick and Wendy had to go to Oklahoma. We started off the day letting him play for a time while Granddaddy and I were getting ready. Then off we were to Denny's for breakfast. After eating we were on the road again to go to th Children's Nature Science Museum in Fair Park. I don't know about Landen but we had a blast.
Even when we are with him we can't seem to get in any of the pics. LOL Oh well.
Then we headed back and stopped at Apetito's to eat Lunch/Dinner. And got home around 6:30 pm and played with playdough, etc. until he was picked up about 9:45 pm. What a day. Lots to remember and he was such a good little guy.














1 comment:

  1. Cute pics!! Thanks for keeping him I know he had a GREAT time!!

    ReplyDelete