Monday, February 2, 2009

New Post

Okay, I know I haven't posted in a while, I have just been super super busy. Since starting my new diet all I do is clean house on Saturday's and go grocery shopping and cook on Sunday's. Haven't had a restful weekend in 3 weeks but hopefully all of this will be well worth it once I lose my 50 pounds. I have lost 12 so far which the doctor only wanted me to lose a pound a week and I have lost more than that, about an average of 4 lbs a week. The first 2 weeks I had trouble following it because I had to get use to eating 5 to 6/times a day rather than 1 to 2 times so that took be a while to build up to it. I will say you never go hungry on this diet but you do find that every 3 hours you are ready to eat again. I guess because you eat so much less like 2 ounces of protein a meal, which doesn't sound like much but it is.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're doing great! Congratulations on the first 12! I can't wait to hear the details about it - let's get together soon..

    ReplyDelete